Ideal Family was created to share knowledge about prenatal life and help foster the harmonious development of the child.Our main objective is to provide support to families through lectures, workshops and seminars encouraging:
• the growth and harmony of the couple & family unit
• the health and quality of the prenatal period
• a safe birth
• pedagogy for children and parents
Prenatal education offers practical applications in preventive health care and solutions to help alleviate many social challenges we face as a society. The education of the child can already begin during the prenatal period through nurturing attention from the parents, especially through the power of the mother's creative imagination.
Services for Families
Ideal Family invites young families, pregnant women and couples to participate in a series of free workshops on pregnancy, preparation for birth and child rearing. Our program offers participants the opportunity to explore and learn about simple ways to relax, to improve pregnancy and to prepare for birth and parenting.
• Understand how to support your unborn child
• Produce good pregnancy hormones through breath and sound
• Experience how to connect with your baby in the womb through intentional touch to expand his/her potential
• Learn osteopathic techniques and postures for childbirth and recovery
Parenting workshops are by donation and take place once a month. 1:30 to 4 pm at the yurt, 7770 Baynes Lake Rd. in Jaffray. View dates
Contact François Amigues to take part in an event.
Thank you for supporting our work through the charity Canadian Association for Prenatal Education (CAPE). CAPE supports perinatal projects in Canada. It is part of OMAEP (World Organization of Prenatal Education Associations), an NGO affiliated with the United Nations. All donations are fully tax-deductible when made in Canada.