Ideal Family was created to share knowledge about prenatal life and help foster the harmonious development of the child. Our main objective is to provide support to families through lectures, workshops and seminars encouraging:
• the growth and harmony of the couple & family unit
• the health and quality of the prenatal period
• a safe birth
• pedagogy for children and parents
Prenatal education offers practical applications in preventive health care and solutions to help alleviate many social challenges we face as a society. The education of the child can already begin during the prenatal period through nurturing attention from the parents, especially through the power of the mother's creative imagination.
Services for Families
Ideal Family shares its programs through various venues locally, nationally and internationally.
• Understand how to support your unborn child
• Produce good pregnancy hormones through breath and sound
• Experience how to connect with your baby in the womb through intentional touch to expand his/her potential
• Learn osteopathic techniques and postures for childbirth and recovery
Contact François Amigues to take part in an event.