• To live with the awareness that Humanity is one family
• To have a holistic understanding of oneself, of our relationship with others and with nature
Our objectives have a local, regional, national and international reach through our services, activities and status as a non-governmental organization affiliated with the United Nations. To implement IDEAL's vision, we created a community environment where education, the arts, well being and our relationship with nature hold an important place.
IDEAL seeks to promote a new educational system based on the principles of education through experience in keeping with human and ecological values. To carry through its mission IDEAL will:
• Communicate a vision of humanity as one family.
• Foster moral, social and aesthetic values through educational programs, artistic and leisure activities.
• Establish local, regional, national and international prenatal and perinatal educational programs, birth and youth centers.
• Initiate artistic, musical and cross cultural activities.
• Develop a way of life that embraces the laws of nature and considers the earth as a living organism.